[เฉลย] My Last First Kiss - Makoto Morimachi : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : Accept the offer.
    • B : I should be the one saying that.

Episode 2
    • B : S-Sorry!
    • B : Okay, sorry.

Episode 3
    • A : I think it's a good idea.
    • A : He's an old friend.

Episode 4
    • C : I'll try my best.
    • B : I'm worried about you, Mako.

Episode 5
    • B : That's our Mako.
    • C : Let's make this happen, together.

Episode 6
    • C : That maybe...
    • A : Thank you.

Episode 7
    • B : I'm glad.
    • C : You've worked so hard...

Episode 8
    • B : Stay still.
    • A : Call him Mako.

Episode 9
    • A : Congratulations!
    • B : I'm kind of glad.

Episode 10
    • A : Those chocolates are amazing.
    • A : Hold Makoto back.

Episode 11
    • B : Look away and hold him.
    • A : I want to.

Episode 12
    • A : Greet him like normal.
    • A : Hold him.

Episode 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment