[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Ichthys x God of Pisces : Sequel Walkthrough


Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • A : "No taiyaki today?"
    • A : "That WAS pretty fun."

Story 2
    • C : "Will that heal you?"
    • A : Introduce yourself.

Story 3
    • C : "I can't help but be nervous."
    • B : Have him feed you.

Story 4
    • A : "Let's leave."
    • B : "Cheer up."

Story 5
    • B : "I was worried ."
    • A : "I'm not breaking up with you."

Story 6
    • A : "I'll be with you."
    • A : "Listen to us!"

Story 7
   • A : "You knew?"
    • A : "I want you to talk to me."

Story 8
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • A : "No taiyaki today?"
    • C : "You never change."

Story 2
    • A : "Not until you're better."
    • B : Leave.

Story 3
    • A : "Were you just teasing me?"
    • C : Be too embarrassed to do either.

Story 4
    • C : Hide behind Ichthys.
    • A : "Do you want me to stay out of it?"

Story 5
    • A : "You don't have to meet me everyday."
    • B : "What do you think I'm going to say?"

Story 6
    • C : "You'd have to accept it."
    • C : "Who are those gods in black?"

Story 7
    • B : "Why didn't you say so earlier?"
    • B : "It's pointless to run away from pain,'

Story 8
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment