[เฉลย] My Wedding and 7 Rings - Seiichirou Hayami : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "I want the person I choose to love me, too."
    • C : "That's might be a good idea..."

Episode 2
    • C : "You're good at everything."
    • A : "I went to my uncle's house..."

Episode 3
    • A : "Leave me alone!"
    • A : "...I don't know."

Episode 4
    • B : "I'm just hungry."
    • B : "There's a reason for this!"

Episode 5
    • C : "You're so cute."
    • C : "Try depending on others!"

Episode 6
    • B : "Be careful not to overwork yourself."
    • A : "It still makes me happy."

Episode 7
    • A : "You're really kind person, aren't you?"
    • B : "Unfortunately not..."

Episode 8
    • C : Say the first thing that comes to mind.
    • B : "I like it a lot."

Episode 9
    • C : Bury your face in his chest.
    • C : Ask if something happened.

Episode 10
    • C : "No, Mr. Hayami kicked me out."
    • B : "Yes, I overheard..."

Episode 11
    • C : Quietly close your eyes.
    • A : "It's a misunderstanding...!"

Episode 12
    • B : "Exactly..."
    • B : Watch and do nothing.

Episode 13
       ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment