[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Ichthys x God of Pisces : Main Story Walkthrough


Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • B : "What do you mean?"
    • A : "Sins? Like what?"

Story 2
    • A : "What are you doing here?"
    • A : "Those were punishments?"

Story 3
    • B : Be quiet and listen.
    • B : "What should I say?"

Story 4
    • B : "I wish you would've told me."
    • C : "That was amazing."

Story 5
    • A : "I don't know."
    • B : Don't move.

Story 6
    • C : "Good luck."
    • C : "I was just admiring the view."

Story 7
    • B : "Ichthys didn't tell you?"
    • B : Hold hands.

Story 8
    • C : "Is that all?"
    • A : "Because you're smiling."

Story 9 f 1
    • C : "Remind me what that means..."
    • B : "Why would you say that?"

Story 10
    • A : Nod.
    • C : "I didn't want you to die."

Story 11
    • C : "Can't anything be done?"
    • B : Look for Ichthys.

Story 12
    • A : "I don't mind."

Story 13
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • C : "I'd like to switch gods."
    • B : "You guys are joking, right?"

Story 2
    • B : "What are you wearing?"
    • C : "That was refreshing."

Story 3
    • A : Stop Ichthys.
    • A : "You tell him."

Story 4
    • A : "Why did you hide the truth?"
    • B : "Aren't you going to pull a prank?"

Story 5
    • C : "Is there something wrong with crying?"
    • A : "Let go."

Story 6
    • A : "More?"
    • C : "I was just admiring the view."

Story 7
    • C : "I wear this stuff all the time."
    • A : "I'll be careful."

Story 8
    • B : "You should go home."
    • B : "You weren't wrong."

Story 9
    • A : "Isn't that good?"
    • B : "Why would you say that?"

Story 10
    • B : Shake your head.
    • B : "Made peace? That's a lie."

Story 11
    • B : "I'm the one with regrets."
    • B : Look for Ichthys.

Story 12
    • B : "That's better than doing nothing.'

Story 13
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment