[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Ryo Chibana : Sequel Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • B : "But we have to get up early tomorrow."
    • B : "I'm not convinced..."

Episode 2
    • B : "I'm not sure..."
    • A : "Why?"

Episode 3
    • A : Go to his room.
    • B : "I'm bit worried, to be honest."

Episode 4
    • C : "It's just nerves."
    • B : "I'm doing my best."

Episode 5
    • B : "Don't push yourself too hard."
    • A : "Try to relax."

Episode 6
    • C : "Watch what happens."
    • A : "Of course."

Episode 7
    • A : "Is that a good idea?"
    • B : "Me too."

Episode 8
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • C : "Is something up?"
    • A : "Looks good on you, Ryo."

Episode 2
    • C : "Please, take a look!"
    • B : "No!"

Episode 3
    • B : Text him.
    • A : "Actually, I'm pleased."

Episode 4
    • A : "I'm fine."
    • C : "It's fine."

Episode 5
    • A : "I'm happy."
    • B : "Take deep breaths."

Episode 6
    • B : "Say something."
    • B : "You already know my answer."

Episode 7
    • B : "I want to go, but..."
    • A : "You can't."

Episode 8
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment