[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Demons' Bond - Kazutake : Main Story Walkthrough



Sweet Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • There is no need to apologize...
    • No, I do not...
    • Let him be.
    • Go and check on the others. ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [Go back to my room.] for get the CG.
    • Talk to Kazutake and Elder Tsuki. ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [Go and look for Gin-o.] for get the CG.

Chapter 2
    • I think we shouldn't be that suspicious.
    • Why would you do that, Kazutake?
    • I do not know anything.

Chapter 3
    • Tell me what you know about humans.
    • Why did you make that promise?

Chapter 4
    • Go and check on the Princess.
    • I would tell everyone.

Chapter 5
    • I'm sorry...
    • Is it all right to tell him?
    • No, I didn't tell him anything.

Chapter 6
    - NO CHOICE -

Chapter 7 ***** Bookmark before answer ***** [For get the Flashback Ending.]
    • Very well. I have faith in you.
    • I'll wait here.
    • I am not a suspicious person.
    • Are you doing this for your clan?
    • Call out to Kazutake.

Chapter 8
    • Sorry it's my fault.
    • Explain what happened in the afternoon.
    • Say I'll wait here.

Chapter 9
    • I made a promise to stay with you.
    • I think it will be difficult.
    • I still haven't found the bandits.

Chapter 10
    • Leave it up to Kazutake.
    • I am sure the gods of war will smile on you.
    • I'm not so sure...

Chapter 11
    • Tell him I am returning to the village.
    • Go fight on the battlefield.

Chapter 12
       ...SWEET ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback Ending Route

***** Load the Bookmark *****

Chapter 7
    • You're Mitsunari's guard, not me.
    • I don't know what to do...
    • I am part of Kazutake's family.
    • Can you leave your post here?
    • Call out to Kazutake.

Chapter 8
    • Kazutake should stay behind.
    • Tell him it's part of your guard duty.
    • Say I'll come along.

Chapter 9
    • I can protect myself.
    • We will be in trouble if we don't win.
    • Please let me stay here a little longer.

Chapter 10
    • Turn him down firmly.
    • I know nothing of war.
    • I think the Osaka Army will win.

Chapter 11
    • Tell him how I truly feel.
    • Remain at my post.

Chapter 12
       ...FLASHBACK ENDING...

1 comments :

  1. On Kazutake's flashback ending all i get is the sad ending. Please help.

    ReplyDelete