[เฉลย] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Tokugawa Ieyasu : Budding Hearts Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "Of course you are."
    • B : "I don't really know yet."

Episode 2
    • A : "Everything's fine."
    • B : "Your wounds should be cared for..."

Episode 3
    • A : "I'm fine."
    • B : "I'm happy to see you."

Episode 4
    • B : "What about my jobs now?"
    • B : "We'll have to really enjoy it."

Episode 5
    • A : "That's a beautiful cherry tree."
    • A : Watch him quietly.

Episode 6
    • B : "Just what is a strong man, anyway?"
    • A : "I'll sleep on the floor."

Episode 7
    • A : (I think I can handle that.)
    • B : "Yes, I'm glad you understand."

Episode 8
    • A : "That's okay."
    • A : "That sounds like Lord Nobunaga."

Episode 9
    • B : "Hideyoshi, stop."
    • A : "I'm not leaving."

Episode 10
    • B : "They're fine."
    • B : Wander under the cherry tree.

Episode 11
    • B : Make him stop.
    • B : "Yes, it did."

Episode 12
    • B : Put it back.
    • B : "We should do this again."

Episode 13
    • A : Call him Hideyoshi.
    • B : "I wish I could see you as a child too."

Episode 14
    • B : "Your way."
    • B : "Please come back safe."

Episode 15
    • B : "I would do anything for you..."
    • A : "I feel so sorry for this woman."

Episode 16
    • B : "I'm scared."
    • A : "You need to be treated right away!"

Episode 17
    --- No choice ---

Episode 18
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment