[เฉลย] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Date Masamune : Budding Hearts Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Accept.
    • A : A dark blue patterned kimono.

Episode 2
    • A : "If it's a festival dance..."
    • A : "You protected me."

Episode 3
    • A : Ask about Kojuro.
    • B : Be wary.

Episode 4
    • A : "I think it's pretty."
    • B : "I feel motivated."

Episode 5
    • B : Special Skill?
    • A : "My mother taught me."

Episode 6
    • B : The horse is cute.
    • B : Say nothing.

Episode 7
    • A : "I'd like to see him."
    • A : "You should eat."

Episode 8
    • A : "I want to see my mother."
    • A : "I won't lose."

Episode 9
    • B : "Don't go."
    • B : Force your way through.

Episode 10
    • B : "No!"
    • A : "The war had tired you?"

Episode 11
    • B : "Don't surrender!"
    • A : "I'm interested."

Episode 12
    • B : "Stay safe."
    • A : "I believe in him."

Episode 13
    • A : "I'm worried."
    • A : Calm down.

Episode 14
    • B : "Let's take a walk."
    • B : "I think it's nice."

Episode 15
    • A : "Thank you."
    • A : Ieyasu.

Episode 16
    • B : Dive into his arms.
    • B : "Come back alive."

Episode 17
    --- No choice ---

Episode 18
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment