[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Dui x God of Gemini : Main Story Walkthrough


Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • C : Hesitate.
    • A : Ask.

Story 2
    • C : "No."
    • A : "What do you mean by that?"

Story 3
    • B : "Dui, I'm scared..."
    • C : "My heart is beating like crazy."

Story 4
    • C : "Hehe, I don't knooow..."
    • C : "I'll leave that to your imagination."

Story 5
    • A : "Has this all been an act?"
    • C : "Let me think about it."

Story 6
    • B : "I'm not afraid."
    • B : "I can't do anything."

Story 7
    • B : "I'm not listening."
    • B : "You'll go back to the heavens?"

Story 8
    • B : "You're not bad."
    • C : "What did you dislike?"

Story 9
    • A : Try to hide the medallion.
    • A : "The kind Dui."

Story 10
    • A : "No one's forcing you to eat."
    • C : "It's 'cause the pie came out so well."

Story 11
    • A : Run through the doorway.
    • C : "You're both Dui."

Story 12
    • B : "No"
    • B : "I'm a little worried."

Story 13
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • A : Say, "ok".
    • C : Want to ask but hesitate.

Story 2
    • A : "I would have no choice."
    • C : Feel like you can't ask.

Story 3
    • A : "I wonder if Hiyori's awake..."
    • A : "I don't know what to do."

Story 4
    • B : "Of course!"
    • B : "Not really."

Story 5
    • C : "Who are you?"
    • A : "I can't say now."

Story 6
    • C : "Neither."
    • C : Nuzzle up to him.

Story 7
    • C : "I don't want to know."
    • C : "Your sin will be absolved. Good..."

Story 8
    • A : "Of course."
    • A : "Let's keep trying stuffing together."

Story 9
    • B : Say, "Don't look!"
    • C : "I can't choose."

Story 10
    • C : Look dejected
    • A : "Is that bad?"

Story 11
    • B : Hesitate.
    • A : "I have no choice."

Story 12
    • A : "Of course."
    • C : "Yes."

Story 13
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment