[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Nagito Aoshima : Sequel Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • C : "My heart skipped a beat."
    • A : "Did you make that up?"

Episode 2
    • B : "Isn't this song..."
    • B : "Ahh..."

Episode 3
    • C : "I'm sorry..."
    • A : "That was incredible!"

Episode 4
    • B : "I really want you to have more time."
    • A : "Get a hold of yourself!"

Episode 5
    • B : "I'm glad I could help."
    • C : Ask to quit for the day.

Episode 6
    • B : "I don't know."
    • C : "There's nothing to do but keep quiet."

Episode 7
    • C : "Please keep it secret."
    • A : "I don't mind."

Episode 8
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • A : "I missed it."
    • B : "It's lovely song."

Episode 2
    • C : "I'll ask about it."
    • C : Wonder if it's okay.

Episode 3
    • B : "I'll keep your secret."
    • C : "Are you okay?"

Episode 4
    • C : "I forgot to mention my plan to you."
    • C : "I said no!"

Episode 5
    • C : "I wasn't really thinking at the time."
    • B : Try to cover it up.

Episode 6
    • A : "She didn't tell us about a family."
    • B : "Saying 'illegitimate' son..."

Episode 7
    • A : "Actually..."
    • C : "Why?"

Episode 8
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment