[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Teorus x God of Taurus : Sequel Walkthrough


Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • C : Ask Teo.
    • A : Open your mouth.

Story 2
    • B : "We'll get through this together."
    • A : Introduce yourself.

Story 3
    • A : Pull away from Teo.
    • C : Apologize.

Story 4
    • C : "I'm ok as long as I'm with you."
    • C : Try to get him to reconcile with Teo.

Story 5
    • A : Protect Teo.
    • C : Admit I'll miss him.

Story 6
    • B : Refuse to promise.
    • B : Tell him the real reason.

Story 7
    • C : "Hurry back."
    • A : Hug him.

Story 8
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • B : Say, "I'm kinda scared..."
    • C : Feed yourself.

Story 2
    • A : Ask for Teo's help.
    • B : Look to Teo.

Story 3
    • B : Get closer to Teo.
    • B : Move his arm, and go back to work.

Story 4
    • B : "I want to live on Earth."
    • B : Stop myself from arguing.

Story 5
    • B : Stop Thanassis.
    • A : Insist I'm not sad.

Story 6
    • A : Lie. Promise to do what she wants.
    • A : Answer vaguely.

Story 7
    • A : "Nothing."
    • C : Say nothing.

Story 8
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment