[เฉลย] My Wedding and 7 Rings - Junta Nikaido : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "Hmm...I like this set."
    • B : "I guess that's how we look to people."

Episode 2
    • B : "Sorry about that..."
    • A : "It's because you're staring at me...!"

Episode 3
    • A : "You are really too kind, Junta..."
    • B : "...You were worried about me?"

Episode 4
    • B : (Why is he just staring at me like that...?)
    • A : "I'm glad I can be a little help at least."

Episode 5
    • C : "'I just forget to take my pajamas."
    • B : "How about a drink of water?"

Episode 6
    • A : (Why is he even in the Marriage Program?)
    • A : "Did you wait up all this time for me?"

Episode 7
    • B : "Who else would call and not give their name?"
    • C : "I just lost my appetite for some reason..."

Episode 8
    • C : I don't know.
    • A : "Thank you."

Episode 9
    • A : Stare right back at him.
    • B : "I'll make it."

Episode 10
    • B : "Mind? Ha ha ha!"
    • C : "It's faster with a kitchen knife."

Episode 11
    • A : "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."
    • A : Step out of the room.

Episode 12
    • B : Trust Junta.
    • C : "Was he happier as a honey trapper?"

       ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment