[เฉลย] My Wedding and 7 Rings - Asahi Kakyouin : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "You can't boss me around like this!"
    • B : "GET OUT!!"

Episode 2
    • C : "Maybe, maybe not..."
    • A : "So you can drive yourself places too."

Episode 3
    • A : Slap his hand away.
    • C : "I thought hearing him out might win him over."

Episode 4
    • A : "No problem! I want to go!!"
    • A : First Introduce yourself.

Episode 5
    • C : "It's just not like you."
    • A : "He's a regular at the bar."

Episode 6
    • C : "Maybe just a quick peek..."
    • A : "Why don't we go get something to eat?"

Episode 7
    • C : "I hope we meet again."
    • A : Snatch them up.

Episode 8
    • C : "Happy to be of service."
    • B : "It's no fun to ride by my self."

Episode 9
    • A : "Give me a break!"
    • B : "You should thank them."

Episode 10
    • A : "I'm just happy."
    • C : Greet him with a smile.

Episode 11
    • C : "...I can't talk about it now."
    • A : "Don't joke at a time like this!"

Episode 12
    • B : "It's NOT too late!"
    • A : "I'm just tired..."

       ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment