[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Scorpio x God of Scorpio : Main Story Walkthrough


Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • A : "I can't do anything."
    • B : Wait and see.

Story 2
    • A : "I don't know anything."
    • C : "Yes."

Story 3
    • B : "Teorus."
    • B : Go home.

Story 4
    • A : "I can't do it!"
    • C : "Stop them."

Story 5
    • B : Try to protect yourself.
    • B : "Something like love."

Story 6
    • A : I want him to hold me.
    • A : "For Scorpio's work to go well!"

Story 7
    • A : "I don't know."
    • B : "I respect you."

Story 8
    • A : "I was just trying to be thoughtful."
    • B : "Not really..."

Story 9
    • A : "No!"
    • B : Grab it.

Story 10
    • B : Don't tell her.
    • C : "I don't think he would come."

Story 11
    • B : Call for help.
    • B : Hide and watch.

Story 12
    • C : "Goodbye."
    • C : "Take care."

Story 13
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • C : "I don't know."
    • C : Give up.

Story 2
    • B : Don't say anything.
    • B : "I guess I have no choice."

Story 3
    • C : "Neither."
    • A : Follow him.

Story 4
    • B : "I'll try."
    • A : "Scream."

Story 5
    • A : Call for help.
    • C : Casual friendship.

Story 6
    • B : I want to spend more time with him.
    • C : "For Scorpio to return to the heavens!"

Story 7
    • C : "Worried about Scorpio."
    • A : "I don't hate you."

Story 8
    • C : "You're right."
    • A : "Yes."

Story 9
    • C : Blush.
    • C : Hold his hand.

Story 10
    • B : Don't tell her.
    • A : "I don't know."

Story 11
    • A : Listen to Scorpio.
    • A : Protect Scorpio.

Story 12
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • B : "Will I ever see you again?"

Story 13
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment