[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Kyohei Rikudoh : Sequel Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • C : "I completely agree!"
    • C : Too startled to speak.

Episode 2
    • C : "He's very sweet to me."
    • C : "This'll be our first trip together."

Episode 3
    • C : "We can go on a date?"
    • C : Just being with you is enough.

Episode 4
    • A : "Let's look at it together."
    • C : "I feel like I can do it now."

Episode 5
    • A : Are you feeling right?
    • B : Stroke his hair.

Episode 6
    • A : Apologize.
    • C : "I will hard on my songs and screenplays."

Episode 7
    • A : "I don't want to break up."
    • B : Stare at the screen.

Episode 8
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • B : I'm worried about writing English lyrics.
    • A : Get out of there.

Episode 2
    • A : "I'll leave that to your imagination."
    • B : "What about Mr. Sasayama?"

Episode 3
    • B : "We can sunbathe in all our glory."
    • A : Do you think they'll look good on me?

Episode 4
    • B : "Do you think I passed?"
    • B : "Do you really want me to succeed?"

Episode 5
    • C : Leave it alone.
    • C : Talk to him.

Episode 6
    • B : This time it couldn't be helped.
    • A : "I'm so happy."

Episode 7
    • C : "Let's think this through."
    • A : Don't let your self cry.

Episode 8
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment