[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Kota Igarashi : Main Story Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • B : "Don't you already have a manager?"
    • A : Shake him awake.

Episode 2
    • A : Can I borrow it?
    • B : "You're pretty emotionless, huh?"

Episode 3
    • C : (...wears many different hats.)
    • A : Let him in.

Episode 4
    • A : "I have, but..."
    • B : "You can do it!"

Episode 5
    • B : Quickly close your mouth.
    • A : Take him with you.

Episode 6
    • B : "What part specifically?"
    • C : Ask him to read the script with you.

Episode 7
    • A : See what happens.
    • C : "Did someone on crew tell you?"

Episode 8
    • A : "I'm glad."
    • C : Go with it.

Episode 9
    • B : Don't drink it.
    • C : "It's nothing."

Episode 10
    • C : I like him as a person.
    • C : "Yes."

Episode 11
    • A : "Do it again?"
    • C : Fall silent.

Episode 12
    • B : "I know."
    • C : "You can't"

Episode 13
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • C : "Okay."
    • C : Ask someone for help.

Episode 2
    • B : Can I read the lines with you?
    • A : "That's true, but..."

Episode 3
    • A : (...really is so amazing.)
    • C : Pretend you're not there.

Episode 4
    • C : "What about you, Kota?"
    • A : "You really opened up there."

Episode 5
    • A : Ignore him.
    • B : Leave him there.

Episode 6
    • C : (He's probably right...)
    • A : Apologize.

Episode 7
    • C : Try to smooth things over with Mayu.
    • B : "Did you ask someone to give me medicine?"

Episode 8
    • C : "I'm surprised."
    • B : Freeze.

Episode 9
    • A : Drink it.
    • A : "Give that back!"

Episode 10
    • B : I like him as a man.
    • A : "No."

Episode 11
    • C : "Why did you kiss me?"
    • A : Yell at him for being a jerk.

Episode 12
    • C : "Thank you."
    • B : "I don't know."

Episode 13
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment