[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Iori Enjo : Sequel Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • B : Go easy on me?
    • C : "I'll tell you."

Episode 2
    • A : "What was she like?"
    • A : "Kiss me again."

Episode 3
    • A : "Yes, I'm happy."
    • A : Can't speak and just shake my head slightly.

Episode 4
    • B : Look at Iori.
    • C : Keep quiet.

Episode 5
    • B : "Songwriting is fun."
    • B : Talk to the other members.

Episode 6
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • A : Plead with him.

Episode 7
    • A : "Can I do anything?"
    • A : Bow together with Iori.

Episode 8
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • A : I'll win the game.
    • B : "Is there anyone near by?"

Episode 2
    • B : "You shouldn't throw it out."
    • B : "Touch me."

Episode 3
    • C : "Why do you ask?"
    • C : "You're so nice."

Episode 4
    • C : Chase the car.
    • A : Ask them.

Episode 5
    • A : "I want to be a screenwriter."
    • C : Talk to President Enjo.

Episode 6
    • B : "Thank you for coming to get me."
    • B : Ask him why.

Episode 7
    • B : "Where did you go today?"
    • C : Get angry with the president.

Episode 8
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment