[เฉลย] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Shuichi Hishikura : Season 2 : Living Together Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : Clean the room.
    • A : "I'm not up to anything."

Episode 2
    • B : "I was cleaning the penthouse."
    • B : Make an excuse to Hishikura.

Episode 3
    • A : "He's strict about time."
    • C : "Nothing."

Episode 4
    • A : "I'd love to."
    • C : "I wish you were my boss."

Episode 5
    • C : Make an excuse.
    • B : "I had fun yesterday."

Episode 6
    • C : "Fine."
    • A : "He listens to me."

Episode 7
    • C : "He's caring."
    • A : "He's serious about his work."

Episode 8
    • C : "The time we spent here."
    • B : "It was fun."

Episode 9
    • A : "I want to know how you feel."
    • B : "I want to help you."

Episode 10
    • A : "I'd love to."
    • B : "I'm nervous."

Episode 11
    • A : "The auction managers are dangerous."
    • A : Calm them down.

Episode 12
    • A : "Someone else paid off your father."
    • B : "Leave it to me!"

Episode 13
           ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment