[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Leon x God of Leo : Sequel Walkthrough


Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • B : "Calm down."
    • A : "Then, how did you know?"

Story 2
    • A : Wait for Leon to say something.
    • A : "I can't do that."

Story 3
    • C : Make up an excuse.
    • A : Are you sure?"

Story 4
    • C : "I know something was off."
    • A : "I'll always be unsure."

Story 5
    • A : "That was pretty bad."
    • C : "Tired of the party?"

Story 6
    • C : "I know you love me, Leon."
    • C : "Sleep with me."

Story 7
    • B : Tend to his wound.
    • B : "That's love too."

Story 8
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • A : "Stop them."
    • B : "Did you trick me?"

Story 2
    • C : "She attacked me!"
    • B : "You're moving too fast."

Story 3
    • A : Run to him.
    • C : "You can't possibly mean me."

Story 4
    • A : "You knew?"
    • B : "I want you to make me sure."

Story 5
    • C : "You were acting just now, huh?"
    • B : "You should have called me up here."

Story 6
    • B : "This is no time to say that."
    • A : "There's no way I can go to sleep."

Story 7
    • A : "Why did you protect me!?"
    • C : "You didn't love Leon?"

Story 8
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment