[เฉลย] Love Letter from Thief X - Yuki Arisugawa : Sequel Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : "I'm really happy."
    • A : "Thank you."

Chapter 2
    • A : "We talked a lot about love."
    • A : "W-Would you mind?"

Chapter 3
    • C : "I like how had you work."
    • B : "I'm happy."

Chapter 4
    • A : "Thanks."
    • A : "I'm happy."

Chapter 5
    • C : "Do you want to each get one?"
    • C : "It feels so fresh."

Chapter 6
    • C : "I better be the only one."
    • B : Kiss him.

Chapter 7
    • C : "Why are you here?"
    • C : "That's completely untrue."

Chapter 8
    • A : "Yuki has nothing to do with this!"
    • B : "This isn't the end of anything."

Chapter 9
    • A : Stand in front of the gun.
    • B : "I thought it was all over."

Chapter 10
           ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment