[เฉลย] Her Love in the Force - Shusuke Soma : MS2: Falling in Love Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "Leave it to me!"
    • C : "This is an amazing party."

Episode 2
    • A : "You must be tired too."
    • C : "Let me do it a little longer!"

Episode 3
    • A : "I'm returning to the dorms."
    • B : "I'll do my best!"

Episode 4
    • C : "Your bonsai are doing well too."
    • B : "He's the same as always."

Episode 5
    • A : "Is Sugimura well?"
    • B : "I feel embarrassed."

Episode 6
    • C : "You look good too."
    • A : "I'm going too."

Episode 7
    • A : "They're coming to save us."
    • C : "I didn't mean to be rude."

Episode 8
    • B : Stare.
    • B : "Do I seem strange?"

Episode 9
    • A : "Thank you."
    • B : "Then I'm glad."

Episode 10
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment