[เฉลย] Love Letter from Thief X - Yuki Arisugawa : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : "Let's be good roommates."
    • B : "I'm sorry!"

Chapter 2
    • A : "I liked your smile."
    • A : "It's thanks for earlier."

Chapter 3
    • B : "I was just zoning out."
    • B : "Sorry for prying."

Chapter 4
    • B : "Let me treat it."
    • C : "Don't apologize."

Chapter 5
    • B : "I wanted you to feel better."
    • A : "I'll give you my bamboo in return."

Chapter 6
    • B : "The coffee's good."
    • B : "Are you hurt?"

Chapter 7
    • B : "Just a little."
    • B : "Will you hold my hand?"

Chapter 8
    • A : "I'm happy."
    • A : Apologize.

Chapter 9
    • B : "I'm truly sorry."
    • C : "How's your cut?"

Chapter 10
    • B : Bring up ramen.
    • B : "I was happy to see your note."

Chapter 11
    • C : "I want to trust him."
    • C : "We're not going easy on you either."

Chapter 12
    • B : "It's up to you."
    • A : "Because I trust you."

Chapter 13
    • A : "He's protecting you."
    • C : "It's like destiny."

Chapter 14
           ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment