[เฉลย] Finally, in Love Again - Yuto Tsuruya : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : (Guess it couldn't hurt to tell them...)
    • A : "What about it resembles me?"

Episode 2
    • C : "It almost fits you too well!"
    • A : "Sounds like fun."

Episode 3
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • A : "It was past elementary school age."

Episode 4
    • A : "Were you waiting for me?"
    • C : "...I don't know."

Episode 5
    • C : "You look handsome."
    • C : Reject him outright.

Episode 6
    • C : "We were just working."
    • A : "I'm not going to push you to tell me."

Episode 7
    • B : "I'm really not hurt at all."
    • A : "Thanks for the cold towel."

Episode 8
    • C : "Where?"
    • A : "Are you used to this kind of thing?"

Episode 9
    • C : Wake him gently.
    • B : "I'll do my best."

Episode 10
    • A : "It's thanks to you."
    • C : "I won't forget about you."

Episode 11
    • B : "No, I can't."
    • A : "Yes, I love him."

Episode 12
    • A : Hand him a handkerchief.
    • A : "'The people you love'...?"

Episode 13
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment