[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Ryohei Kimura : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
    • A : Pray with Kimura.
    • B : "Guys with a good hearts."

File 2
    • B : "Why don't we grab lunch?"
    • A : Go.

File 3
    • B : Joke, "He's not nice to ME."
    • B : "You looked so different."

File 4
    • A : "That's not like you."
    • B : "I'm fine."

File 5
    • B : "It's not so bad."

File 6
    • B : Ask if he has time to go.
    • B : Tell him.

File 7
    • A : "We happened to bump into each other.."
    • A : "I've always wanted to go."

File 8
    • B : Pretend to be angry.
    • B : Take the first bath.

File 9
    • A : "You didn't have to worry."
    • A : "I'm ok."

File 10
    • A : "I'm hungry."
    • B : "Of course I care."

File 11
    • B : "What about dropped case?"
    • B : "You're seeing things."

File 12
    • A : Thank him seriously.
    • A : Change the subject.

File 13
    • B : "Want to come up for coffee?"
    • B : "Want to go watch the interrogation?"

File 14
    • A : Leave.
    • B : "I thought you'd be here."

File 15
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment