[เฉลย] Her Love in the Force - Seiji Goto : MS1: Meeting Him Walkthrough



Episode 1
    • C : "It look good on you."
    • B : "He's drunk..."

Episode 2
    • C : "If there's anything I can do..."
    • A : "Forgive me..."

Episode 3
    • B : "Please get dressed..."
    • C : "Take care of yourself!"

Episode 4
    • B : "Stare quietly."
    • C : "Can I worry about you again?"

Episode 5
    • A : "I have something to say..."
    • A : "Sorry..."

Episode 6
    • A : "If you're pleased, so am I."
    • B : "Five years ago..."

Episode 7
    • B : "We're going to the hospital."
    • B : Be sad.

Episode 8
    • B : "I'm scared."
    • C : "You smile when I do..."

Episode 9
    • B : "Yes."
    • B : Try to fighting back.

Episode 10
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment