[เฉลย] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Yukinojo Yukibito : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "Because he seems nice."
    • C : "If Yukinojo's here, too..."

Episode 2
    • C : "It's Okay."
    • A : "Thank you."

Episode 3
    • B : "Let's do it together!"
    • B : Smile.

Episode 4
    • C : "Why would you say something like that?"
    • A : Reply.

Episode 5
    • B : "It's not your fault."
A :"It's good."

Episode 6
    • B : "Because I'm a human and he's an ayakashi?"
    • C : "The violet..."

Episode 7
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • A : Grab his right hand.

Episode 8
    • B : "This is so embarrassing."
    • C : Think about it.

Episode 9
    • C : "I want to trust Yukinojo."
    • A : "You look like you're going to cry."

Episode 10
    • C : "I want to thank you."
    • C : "That's not true!"

Episode 11
    • B : "I don't want you to get hurt."
    • B : "I want you."

Episode 12
    • A : Hug him.
    • C : "I'm happy."

Episode 13
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment