[เฉลย] 10 Days with my Devil - Shiki Kurobane : Wedding Sequel Walkthrough


Chapter  1
    • B : "Let's do our best."
    • C : "Will you let me do it too?"

Chapter  2
    • A : "Do you know about us?"
    • A : "Don't push yourself."

Chapter  3
    • A : "Thank you for saving me."
    • C : "It's nothing."

Chapter  4
    • C : "What did you do to Shiki?"
    • B : (He's like when we first met."

Chapter  5
    • A : "A woman's intuition."
    • A : "I'm sorry for waking you."

Chapter  6
    • A : Pat his head.
    • B : "I can?"

Chapter  7
    • C : "My loved one is right in front of me."
    • C : Believe that you'll survive this.

Chapter  8
    • B : "I'm glad I got involved."
    • A : Pat him on the head.

Chapter  9
    • C : "Welcome back."
    • A : "I have you, so I'm all right."

Chapter 10
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment