[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Katsuyuki Kyobashi : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
    • A : "That's true."
    • A : "I'm sorry."

File 2
    • B : "Any rate is ok."
    • A : "Yes."

File 3
    • B : Shoot him a quizzical look.
    • B : Lie.

File 4
    • A : "Well, we are partners."
    • B : "He's not my type."

File 5
    • B : Look at Kyobashi.
    • B : Laugh and try to hide the truth.

File 6
    • B : "I'll do my best."
    • A : "I like it."

File 7
    • A : "I was worried about you."
    • B : Don't watch a DVD.

File 8
    • A : "Yes."
    • B : "Cover my ears."

File 9
    • A : "I'm hungry."
    • B : "I'm sorry."

File 10
    • A : "Yes."
    • A : Deny it.

File 11
    • B : Stay silent.
    • B : "We're going to close this case!"

File 12
    • A : Split up.
    • B : Shake your hand free.

File 13
    • A : Don't say anything.
    • A : He asked me to go to 2nd Unit.

File 14
    • B : "Not yet."
    • A : "I won't let you die!"

File 15
     ...HAPPY ENDING...


1 comments :

  1. Eep! Just thought I'd let you know that this walkthrough actually got me a Normal ending for Kyobashi!

    ReplyDelete