[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Eiki Yachigusa : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
    • A : "I didn't forget."
    • A : Don't ask anything.

File 2
    • A : Let him stay over.
    • B : "Yeah, I would've realized."

File 3
    • A : "Be careful."
    • A : "It was scary."

File 4
    • A : "I'm going to go eat. Come with me!"
    • B : "I'm sorry!"

File 5
    • B : Tell Eiki later to avoid being spotted.
    • A : "What are you talking about?"

File 6
    • B : "I'm not tired yet."
    • B : "What's wrong?"

File 7
    • A : "Yep. Ever since I was a little."
    • A : Let him pay.

File 8
    • A : Ask what's wrong.
    • A : Ask him why he's so quiet.

File 9
    • B : Make a even weirder face.
    • A : "I was just thinking."

File 10
    • A : "I don't know either."
    • B : Don't say anything.

File 11
    • B : "I don't know."
    • A : "This looks bad, huh?"

File 12
    • B : Get angry.
    • B : Look away from Eiki.

File 13
    • A : Wrap your arms around Eiki.
    • A : "How do you know?"

File 14
    • B : Protest.
    • B : Remain silent.

File 15
     ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment