[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Shusuke Asano : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
    • A : Confidently defend yourself.
    • A : "Do you ignore everyone's calls?"

File 2
    • A : "You've got the wrong seat."
    • A : Call him.

File 3
    • B : Let him teach you.
    • A : Watch the trick.

File 4
    • B : "You're right about me apartment..."
    • B : "He's nice, but I don't get him."

File 5
    • A : Ask why he'd not saying anything.
    • B : Look back at Asano.

File 6
    • A : "Everything happened so fast."
    • A : "Can I sit next to you?"

File 7
    • A : Give him a dirty look.
    • B : Look down at the ground.

File 8
    • B : Stay on the riverbank.
    • A : "I haven't been getting enough exercise."

File 9
    • B : "Like... Keep working the case?"
    • B : Look back at him.

File 10
    • A : "I can't wear this..."
    • B : Look off to the side.

File 11
    • B : "I knew you would come for me."
    • A : "Something light."

File 12
    • A : "No."
    • A : Right.

File 13
    • B : Say nothing.
    • A : Nod.

File 14
    • A : Squeeze his hand back.
    • A : Silently look at Asano.

File 15
       ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment