[เฉลย] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Shinra Oni : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "I'll fight him off!"
    • B : Decline.

Episode 2
    • A : "Yes."
    • C : Run.

Episode 3
    • C : Say nothing, but keep watch.
    • B : "I don't want you to catch a cold."

Episode 4
    • A : Deal with him calmly.
    • A : "It's a nice memory."

Episode 5
    • B : Let him.
    • A : Get Shinra to go with you.

Episode 6
    • B : "I'm making dango."
    • B : "Got it."

Episode 7
    • B : "Think about how I feel."
    • A : Heal him with your power.

Episode 8
    • A : Get up.
    • B : "I've been dreaming about you."

Episode 9
    • C : Keep to yourself.
    • B : "I have a date with your brother."

Episode 10
    • B : Say something to stop him.
    • B : "I was thinking about Shinra."

Episode 11
    • A : Get angry.
    • B : "I'm so happy."

Episode 12
    • B : "How can you hate your own brother?"
    • A : Hug him.

Episode 13
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment