[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Haruki Tanemura : Season 2 : Living with Him Walkthrough


Story 1
    • B : "I'm sure that's true."
    • B : "Will you make me your wife?"

Story 2
    • B : "I'm excited."
    • A : "Did you see me sleeping?"

Story 3
    • B : Shake him to wake him up.
    • B : "You can fall asleep."

Story 4
    • B : "I can talk to him myself."
    • A : "'I'm looking forward to it."

Story 5
    • A : "Let me call your husband."
    • C : "You don't want me to talk to them?"

Story 6
    • C : "Why don't we say it together?"
    • B : "It's been pretty nice."

Story 7
    • C : Look at Haruki.
    • B : Yell at Tsuyoshi.

Story 8
    • C : Squeeze his hand back.
    • B : "It's still a good thing."

Story 9
    • A : "Why did you get up so early?"
    • C : "I can't wait."

Story 10
      ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment