[เฉลย] Be My Princess 2 - Aslan Mafdir : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "Are you bored?"
    • B : "The lovely small white flowers."

Episode 2
    • A : "I wasn't enjoying it."
    • A : "About Heydar..."

Episode 3
    • A : "A bath."
    • B : "Why?"

Episode 4
    • A : "Thank you for everything."
    • C : "I only have one room."

Episode 5
    • B : "I did."
    • B : "Herbal tea."

Episode 6
    • C : Mille-feuille.
    • A : Say something.

Episode 7
    • C : "I'm honored, but..."
    • C : "I'll do my best, but..."

Episode 8
    • A : Why are you here?
    • C : Change the subject.

Episode 9
    • A : "Can I?"
    • B : "No problem."

Episode 10
    • B : "I came with Aslan."
    • A : "We did."

Episode 11
    • C : "Let me think about it."
    • A : "Salted rice malt from Oriens."

Episode 12
    • A : "Salt-pickled cherry blossoms."
    • B : "I'm just a pastry chef..."

Episode 13
    • A : "Should I trust it?"
    • A : "What's going on?"

Episode 14
    • B : "Let me get dressed…!"
    • A : "I want to go, but..."

Episode 15
    • A : "How do you know?"
    • C : "You and Aslan reconciled."

Episode 16
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment