[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Takao Maruyama : Season 2 Wedding Bells Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "I'll support you."
    • C : "Don't work too hard."

Episode 2
    • A : "It's a great idea."
    • A : "Please say something."

Episode 3
    • B : Smile at him.
    • B : "Hope you get your work done."

Episode 4
    • A : "I can stay home by myself."
    • A : "Who is Aoi?"

Episode 5
    • C : "All girls are."
    • B : "I hope we have a lot of kids."

Episode 6
    • A : Squeeze his hand back.
    • A : "Yes, we should let them."

Episode 7
    • A : Andromeda.
    • A : "I was admiring you."

Episode 8
    • A : "Good luck at work."
    • B : "I din't think he realizes."

Episode 9
    • A : Ask him straightforwardly.
    • B : "Am I not reliable to you?

Episode 10
    • A : "Everything's fine."
    • A : "Please don't say that!"

Episode 11
    • A : Hug him back.
    • A : Lend him my shoulder.

Episode 12
    • B : "It's sweet."
    • B : "It's a big family."

Episode 13
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment