[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Tadanobu Nomura : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
    • A : "I'm free."
    • B : "Thank you!"

File 2
    • A : "No, Thank you."
    • A : "There you go again."

File 3
    • B : "Are you giving me an order?"
    • B : "Thank you."

File 4
    • A : "There you go again."
    • A : "I'm disappointed in you."

File 5
    • A : "You're right."
    • A : "Yes."

File 6
    • B : Leave him alone.
    • B : "Ok."

File 7
    • A : "Yes."
    • A : "Sure, I do."

File 8
    • A : "Thanks."
    • A : "I didn't expect you to order that."

File 9
    • B : "There's no way!"
    • B : "Am I getting in your way?"

File 10
    • A : Say something.
    • B : "That's all I wanted to say."

File 11
    • B : Apologize.
    • B : "Saying nothing isn't lying."

File 12
    • B : "See you tomorrow."
    • B : "I'm not joining."

File 13
    • A : "Hug him back."
    • A : Apologize.

File 14
    • A : "This is part of Nomura's plan."
    • A : "You were amazing."

File 15
       ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment