[เฉลย] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Miyabi Kitsune : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : Thank him.
    • C : "I don't need 'pleasure.'"

Episode 2
    • A : "What are you talking about?"
    • B : "Jealous?"

Episode 3
    • B : Call for Miyabi.
    • C : "Dirty fox!"

Episode 4
    • B : "You look like a fox."
    • C : "Do you want me to smile?"

Episode 5
    • C : "Please?"
    • A : "You're terrible."

Episode 6
    • B : "Really? You will?"
    • C : "Did something happen?"

Episode 7
    • C : "I want to go home."
    • A : "But you're always forcing me..."

Episode 8
    • A : "We're living together."
    • C : "Are you lonely?"

Episode 9
    • C : "I want you to stay close."
    • B : "I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

Episode 10
    • B : Hug him with all you've got.
    • B : "Thanks to you."

Episode 11
    • A : "You said I was a tool."
    • A : "I trust you."

Episode 12
    • C : "I'm not moving on my own."
    • A : "Is you wound better?"

Episode 13
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment