[เฉลย] 10 Days with my Devil - Tsubasa Shirai : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "Are angles really that mean?"
    • A : "No! That's not true!"

Episode 2
    • A : "You have the most amazing smile."
    • C : "Ask Seiji."

Episode 3
    • B : "I'm married to my work."
    • B : "It's all right, I guess."

Episode 4
    • A : "It's no problem at all."
    • B : "Cut it out!"

Episode 5
    • A : "You seem like such good friends."
    • C : "Is he keeping a secret?"

Episode 6
    • A : "I thought you might be tired."
    • C : "Why are you saying this?"

Episode 7
    • A : "All right. I won't ask."
    • A : "Maybe I am."

Episode 8
    • A : "Yes ans no... It's complicated."
    • A : "They're people I work with."

Episode 9
    • B : "I didn't sleep well."
    • B : Go and get them.

Episode 10
    • A : "You're a pretty nice guy."
    • A : "I'm fine."

Episode 11
    • A : "I'm sorry for the trouble."
    • B : Think this through a little.

Episode 12
    • A : "I'm sorry to have worried you."
    • A : "It flew by."

Episode 13
    • B : Obey him.
    • B : "I don't know what I'm doing."

Episode 14
    • A : "I could never hate you."
    • B : "You're so trendy!"

Episode 15
    • B : "Don't hide who you are."
    • C : "Will I see Tsubasa again?"

Episode 16
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment