[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Kazusa Hanai : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
A : "I wanted to see how you do it."
B : Be honest, "I took notes."

File 2
B : Do it myself.
A : Take the bottle back.

File 3
A : Ask Eiki.
B : Ask.

File 4
A : At the bar.
B : "I hope they get better soon."

File 5
B : "I love food."
B : Pink."

File 6
B : "Thank you."
B : Stay with him.

File 7
B : Don't say anything.
A : Walk over to Hanai.

File 8
B : "Pretty rough."
A : "You promise you will?"

File 9
B : Keep them open.
B : Be sad.

File 10
A : Agree.
B : "I won."

File 11
B : Cream.
A : Ask him to choose.

File 12
A : Give him the cold shoulder.
A : "Do you want red wine?"

File 13
A : Ask Hanai.
B : Shake him.

File 14
A : Apologize.
A : "He does seem really nice."

File 15
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

1 comments :