[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Hiroshi Kirisawa : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
    • A : Deny it, "No way!"
    • B : "Let's hang back."

File 2
    • A : "I'm worried."
    • B : "More compliments, please!"

File 3
    • A : Apologize, "I'm sorry."
    • A: Wrap my arms around him.

File 4
    • B : Talk to him.
    • B : "Just guessing."

File 5
    • A : "I'm not a horse."
    • A : "Nothing."

File 6
    • A : Say "No!"
    • A : "I don’t have a boyfriend."

File 7
    • A : "I kind of feel bad for him."
    • A : "Great, a haunted house."

File 8
    • A : "No, nothing special..."
    • A : "That doesn't sound like a good thing."

File 9
    • A : Say nothing.
    • A : "Thanks."

File 10
    • A : "Good morning."
    • A : Hold his hand.

File 11
    • B : Hesitate.
    • A : "Be careful on your way home."

File 12
    • A : Call Kirisawa.
    • B : "I was scared."

File 13
    • A : Get a car ready.
    • B : "I understand."

File 14
    • A : "My heart almost stopped!"
    • B : "I want to stay."

File 15
       ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment