[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Ryuzo Hatta : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Ryuzo
    • C : "Do you want me to cook?"

Chapter 2
    • A : "I do know you."
    • A : "I'm sorry about yesterday."

Chapter 3
    • A : Go to their place and cook.
    • C : Pause for a second.

Chapter 4
    • C : "Nothing really..."
    • A : "You're really popular with the girls."

Chapter 5
    • B : "Hmm..."
    • A : "Okay, I'll do it."

Chapter 6
    • A : Go with Ryu.
    • A : "I'm glad."

Chapter 7
    • C : Stay still.
    • C : "I'm getting revenge on you."

Chapter 8
    • A : Vegetable curry.
    • A : "I'm happy for you."

Chapter 9
    • A : "We are childhood friends."
    • B : "Don't say that now."

Chapter 10
    • B : "It's no big deal..."
    • C : "There is a guy I like."

Chapter 11
    • A : Work up your courage.
    • C : Scold him.

Chapter 12
    • B : "That's not true..."
    • B : "My feeling will never change."

Chapter 13
    • A : "Does it taste good?"
    • A : "That's not the way I meant it."

Chapter 14
    • A : Cover it up by laughing.
    • B : "I'm sorry."

Chapter 15
    • C : "Everything will be fine."
    • A : Say you'll go.

Chapter 16
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...




0 comments :

Post a Comment