[เฉลย] Be My Princess - Edward Levaincois : Princess Sequel Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Bury my face into his crest.
    • A : Tell him.

Episode 2
    • A : I'm fine.
    • B : She didn't seem to have an appetite.

Episode 3
    • B : That's wonderful news.
    • B : You seem different.

Episode 4
    • A : I'm sorry, I must be bothering you.
    • A : Yes, can I ask you to bring it?

Episode 5
    • A : I'm a little worried about Louis.
    • A : Maybe Arionne's shy.

Episode 6
    • A : The Special Morning Set.
    • B : I'll work alongside him.

Episode 7
    • B : Just ask.
    • B : Play it off.

Episode 8
    • A : Pat him on the back.
    • A : You don't need their help?

Episode 9
    • B : Talk to Prince Edward.
    • B : Not really.

Chapter 10
           ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment