[เฉลย] 10 Days With My Devil - Haruhito Amano : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
 • What do you mean?
 • I haven’t thought about it.

Episode 2
 • Why me?
 • Is that person really an angel?

Episode 3
 • Are you taking Cerby for a walk?
 • He’s a friend.

Episode 4
 • Wiggle out of his arms.
 • Leave it in front of Haruhito's room.

Episode 5
 • Try to stop them again.
 • Refuse.

Episode 6
 • Let's apologize to Rein.
 • Ask how long.

Episode 7
 • Do you know the time?
 • Fate can be changed.
 • Hear the purpose for the time being.

Episode 8
 • Cheer me up.
 • He's not my boyfriend.

Episode 9
 • You’re acting like a child.
 • For Haruhito.

Episode 10
 • You’re crazy!
 • I’m glad I could help.

Episode 11
 • Ask again.
 • Leave.

Episode 12
 • Takes one to know one.
 • I don’t mind.

Episode 13
 • I’m happy.
 • Hug him back.

Episode 14
 • Go through with it.
 • Let's stop running.

Episode 15
 • Follow him.
 • Like this?

Episode 16
...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment