[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Guilty Alice - Bill : Main Story Walkthrough


Sweet Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • Don't eat off of the spoon.
    • "No, I don't find surprising."

Chapter 2
    • "Thanks, Bill."
    • "You looked amazing out there!"

Chapter 3
    • Tell him you feel embarrassed.
    • "I think it's a little too soon for that."

Chapter 4
    • "No, I don't."
    • "What's your goal in all this?"

Chapter 5
    • "Thank you for coming to save me."
    • "I should apologize to you."

Chapter 6
    • "Because anyone has the ability to change."
    • "No, don't apologize."

Chapter 7
    • "I wanted to tell you how happy you made me."
    • "I don't think it would ever work out with Mad..."

Chapter 8
    • (I want to stay with Bill.)
    • "Thank you for saving me."

Chapter 9
    • "That depends on Bill."
    • Forgive Narida and leave it at that.

Chapter 10
    • "I feel the same way about you.
    • "Please, be careful."

Chapter 11
       ...SWEET ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • Eat off of the spoon.
    • "Yeah, it's a little surprising."

Chapter 2
    • "..."
    • "I want to try that, too"

Chapter 3
    • Tell him you're concerned about the others.
    • "Depends on how you will turn out to be."

Chapter 4
    • "No, I don't."
    • "What does that look on your face mean?"

Chapter 5
    • "I'm no damsel in distress."
    • "You didn't do anything wrong."

Chapter 6
    • "Because I can tell that you're not a bad person."
    • "But what are you going to do, Bill?"

Chapter 7
    • "I wanted to see you."
    • "Are you OK with that, Bill?"

Chapter 8
    • "Don't worry about me."
    • "What are you going to do now?"

Chapter 9
    • "That...might be nice."
    • Narida needs to be punished.

Chapter 10
    • "You really want to be with someone like me?"
    • "I will wait for our chance, then."

Chapter 11
       ...ALICE ENDING...

1 comments :