[เฉลย] Shall we date?: War of Prayers - Matthew : Main Story Walkthrough


Alone Together Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • Please...
    • Really?

Chapter 2
    • You are someone who can cope, Matthew.

Chapter 3
    • Call out to him!
    • It's a important public duty, isn't it?

Chapter 4
    • I know he'll tell me eventually.
    • I have your back.

Chapter 5
    • Please trust me, as your princess.
    • If we fight we're going to lose.

Chapter 6
    • Let's go together.

Chapter 7
    • Christopher wasn't at fault.
    • Check with Sora.

Chapter 8
    • Tell me why!
    • I am upset.

Chapter 9
    • This is for the best.

Chapter 10
    • I still want to save you.
    • If it's means saving Matthew.

Chapter 11
    • I won't go.
    • I want to help him.

Chapter 12
    • Hesitate.
    • I want to listen in.

Chapter 13
    • Let's go together.

Chapter 14
    • Persuade him.

Chapter 15
    • Tell me why.

Chapter 16
       ...ALONE TOGETHER ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer Maiden Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • Let's go then!
    • That's alright then...

Chapter 2
    • You are someone who can cope, Matthew.

Chapter 3
    • It's too embarrassing.
    • It's too dangerous.

Chapter 4
    • Right now we need to defend.
    • Concentrate on the fight at hand.

Chapter 5
    • Please don't try to deal with things all on your own.
    • The shadows are our enemy.

Chapter 6
    • You did the right thing, Matthew.

Chapter 7
    • Love belongs two people.
    • Apologize.

Chapter 8
    • Am I not good enough to be a princess ?
    • I am sad.

Chapter 9
    • I am fine.

Chapter 10
    • I still want to save you.
    • If it's means saving Matthew.

Chapter 11
    • Why?
    • I want to trust him.

Chapter 12
    • Nuzzle his hand.
    • I don't want to listen in.

Chapter 13
    • You make me proud to be your princess.

Chapter 14
    • Say nothing.

Chapter 15
    • No!

Chapter 16
       ...PRAYER MAIDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment