[เฉลย] My Last First Kiss - Takamune Kitami : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Ask Taka to come too.
    • B : I'm focusing on work for now.

Episode 2
    • A : Tell him it's no trouble.
    • C : Thanks for worrying about me.

Episode 3
    • A : Say they were both cool out there.
    • A : Call out to him firmly.

Episode 4
    • B : How is the new team?
    • A : It was just a misunderstanding.

Episode 5
    • C : Sorry to trouble you.
    • B : You really are a pro.

Episode 6
    • A : Should I not have come?
    • A : I'm sure they'll understand someday.

Episode 7
    • A : Calmly inform him.
    • A : It wasn't all my doing.

Episode 8
    • B : We're doing alright.
    • B : I'd like to go there.

Episode 9
    • A : Whatever you want to ride.
    • B : Could we go out again sometime?

Episode 10
    • C : Give him candy.
    • C : Sit and watch.

Episode 11
    • C : (Walk him to the lobby.)
    • B : Talk to Taka.

Episode 12
    • C : Just stare.
    • C : (Keep quiet.)

Episode 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment