[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Guilty Alice - Noir [Cheshire Cat] : Main Story Walkthrough


Sweet Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • "Thanks."
    • "Yes, I did."

Chapter 2
    • "Tell me the truth."
    • "I was worried about you."

Chapter 3
    • "Don't worry about it."
    • "Aren't you angry?"

Chapter 4
    • I become angry.
    • "I will find a way to get you back!"

Chapter 5
    • "That doesn't change who you are to me."
    • Wonder what I should do next.

Chapter 6
    • "Not at all."
    • "You be careful too, Noir."

Chapter 7
    • "You came!"
    • But the Black Prince is a pleasant surprise."

Chapter 8
    • "Your life is more important right?"
    • "Sneak out though the back gate."

Chapter 9
    • "Don't worry about me!"
    • "I'm fine."

Chapter 10
    • "...So you heard everything?"
    • "What are you doing?"

Chapter 11
    • A cat cafe.
    • "No!"

Chapter 12
    • "I only said I'd stay away for one day."
    • "A pink rabbit."

Chapter 13
    • "Okay."
    • Console him.

Chapter 14
    • "I'm not going anywhere."
    • "I don't want you to disappear!"

Chapter 15
    • Hug Noir.
    • "I'm ready."

Chapter 16
       ...SWEET ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • "What sort of magic was that?"
    • "Why Prince Sakuto?"

Chapter 2
    • "I'm not going to create a 'Heart'."
    • "Why did you leave my room?"

Chapter 3
    • "This is my boyfriend."
    • "You aren't by chance famous, are you?"

Chapter 4
    • I realize it makes sense.
    • "You're heartless!"

Chapter 5
    • "Is that why you wear the disguise?"
    • Decide to chase after you.

Chapter 6
    • "I don't know."
    • "I will."

Chapter 7
    • "What are you doing here?!"
    • "That's not true."

Chapter 8
    • "You'll at least have my 'Heart' when this is all over."
    • "Break out through the front gate."

Chapter 9
    • "Sure, I'm fine."
    • "What about your injuries?"

Chapter 10
    • "Isn't it great about Ruber?"
    • Nothing, but watch

Chapter 11
    • A bookstore.
    • "Please tell me why."

Chapter 12
    • "I didn't come because I wanted to."
    • "A pink rabbit."

Chapter 13
    • "Why?"
    • Console him. Scold him.

Chapter 14
    • "Thank you for everything."
    • "Whose dream is this?"

Chapter 15
    • Hug Noir.
    • "I'm not ready."

Chapter 16
       ...ALICE ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment