[เฉลย] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Sanada Yukimura : Budding Hearts Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "I'll fight too!"
    • A : "Watch out!"

Episode 2
    • B : "We are..."
    • A : "I'll go,"

Episode 3
    • A : "I'm fine."
    • B : "I'm very proud of them..."

Episode 4
    • B : Follow him.
    • B : Call out to Lord Yukimura.

Episode 5
    • A : Say something.
    • A : Defend Lord Yukimura.

Episode 6
    • B : Leave.
    • A : "That's right."

Episode 7
    • A : Stay with Yukimura.
    • B : "I want it."

Episode 8
    • A : "Reconcile with your father."
    • A : Hold on tightly to Yukimura.

Episode 9
    • B : Go to his room immediately.
    • A : "All right, I'll do it."

Episode 10
    • B : "I'll make as much as you want."
    • A : "of course not."

Episode 11
    • B : Accept it.
    • B : Oppose him.

Episode 12
    • B : Scold Yukimura.
    • A : "Yes."

Episode 13
    • B : "It's strange because it's you."
    • A : "You should take him."

Episode 14
    • B : "Are you okay, Yukimura?"
    • B : Get a little closer.

Episode 15
    • B : "I'm happy."
    • A : Suggest something.

Episode 16
    • A : "He's right."
    • A : "It's up to you."

Episode 17
    --- No choice ---

Episode 18
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment