[เฉลย] Metro PD: Close to You - Masashi Himuro : Main Story Walkthrough


File 1
    • B : "Did I offend you?"
    • A : Talk back a little.

File 2
    • B : Deal with it calmly, like an adult.
    • B : Apologize.

File 3
    • A : "Dr. Himuro's difficult."
    • A : "Don't get defiant!"

File 4
    • B : "Got it."
    • A : "I'll thankfully accept."

File 5
    • A : "That's an honor."
    • A : Leave him alone until he's done.

File 6
    • A : "Dr. Himuro wouldn't do that."
    • A : "You must be tired."

File 7
    • A : Ask about the case from 6 years ago.

File 8
    • A : "Getting along... Am I?"
    • A : "He conducted the autopsy because it was necessary."

File 9
    • B : "It's Dr. Himuro's fault."

File 10
    • A : Try asking him.
    • B : "I'm glad you told me."

File 11
    • B : "I'll want to contribute in hopes of solving the case."
    • A : "I'm fine."

File 12
    • B : "You're not like them."
    • B : "That's illogical."

File 13
    • A : Thank him.

File 14
    • B : "You should run!"
    • A : "Thanks to Dr. Himuro."

File 15
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment