[เฉลย] Be My Princess 2 - Maximillion Levaincois : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • C : "Really difficult to pronounce?"
    • B : "That's a normal name."

Episode 2
    • B : "You're a good driver."
    • A : "Sorry if I step on you."

Episode 3
    • A : "Hmm, I dunno..."
    • A : "Max?"

Episode 4
    • B : "Orange juice, please"
    • B : "Amazing..."

Episode 5
    • A : "A friend of yours?"
    • B : "I'm not!"

Episode 6
    • B : "You drank too much."
    • C : "I'm here for you."

Episode 7
    • A : "I'll walk you to your room..."
    • A : "I thought you were a weirdo."

Episode 8
    • A : "Don't ask me that."
    • A : "Of course not."

Episode 9
    • A : "It's nothing."
    • A : "Don't worry about that."

Episode 10
    • B : "Me too."
    • A : "I'm sorry..."

Episode 11
    • B : "My mind's  tough too."
    • B : "Good luck with the shoot."

Episode 12
    • B : "It wasn't just me."
    • C : "Can the director leave?"

Episode 13
    • A : "Yes..."
    • B : "I'm drained..."

Episode 14
    • B : "Of course."
    • C : "I've fallen in love all over again."

Episode 15
    • C : "Of course."
    • B : "Yeah."

Episode 16
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment