[เฉลย] First Love Diaries - Yuya Abe : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Smile back at him.
    • A : Someone who's only nice to me.

Chapter 2
    • B : Saying I look cute without makeup.
    • A : Get the same thing as Yuya.

Chapter 3
    • B : Black.
    • B : "I'll be rooting for you."

Chapter 4
    • B : I'd let them kiss me.
    • A : "That's not true."

Chapter 5
    • A : "Did something happen?"
    • B : "I'll ask Yuya."

Chapter 6
    • A : Use your finger.
    • A : Just touch it.

Chapter 7
    • B : Emotional cheating.
    • A : Go find Yuya.

Chapter 8
    • A : "Forget that you saw that!"
    • B : Pretend to be angry.

Chapter 9
    • B : "Tone it down."
    • A : Cake.

Chapter 10
    • B : Wait a little longer.
    • A : "Alright."

Chapter 11
    • A : "Tell me the truth."
    • B : Let him sleep.

Chapter 12
    • A : Look to Yuya.
    • A : Take it with your mouth.

Chapter 13
    • A : I think he just really values me.
    • A : Take his hand. "Do your best!"

Chapter 14
    • A : I believe in you.
    • B : Make a wish on my bracelet.

Chapter 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...


0 comments :

Post a Comment